Anniversary 8-Day Ship's Bell Clock
Brand new factory sealed
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Handcrafted German Hermle 11 jewel, key wound movement with bell silencer
- Expected accuracy is +/- 2 minutes
- Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments
- Battery not required, must be key wound weekly
- Solid, forged brass case, hand-polished & lacquered
- Unique serial number
- Includes instructions, key & mounting hardware
- Optional Mahogany finish wood base available separately (107B)
The Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell, ringing every half hour. The handcrafted German Hermle 11-jewel, key wound movement (with bell silencer) is housed in a solid forged brass case that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a rich and subtle pattern. Each Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship’s Bell Clock is marked with a unique serial number. When placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B), the clock is a stunning mantle timepiece.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.