Anniversary Quartz Ship's Bell Clock
Brand new factory sealed
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Push-button hinged bezel for easy adjustments
- Precision quartz ship's bell movement with bell silencer switch
- Solid, forged brass case, hand-polished & lacquered
- Unique serial number
- Hand-assembled in USA
- Includes AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
- Optional Mahogany wood base available separately (107B)
The Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is a robust clock that resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell, ringing every half hour. The precision quartz ship’s bell movement (with bell silencer switch) is housed in a solid forged brass case that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered. The distinctive dial is intricately etched to create a rich and subtle pattern. Each Anniversary Quartz Ship’s Bell Clock is marked with a unique serial number. When placed in the Anniversary Wood Base (107B), the clock is a stunning addition to any home mantelpiece.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.