Atlantis 8-Day Ship's Bell Clock
Brand new factory sealed
- Solid forged brass case, polished & lacquered
- Traditional ship's 8-bell cycle, rings every half hour
- Precision 11-jewel bell clock movement with bell silencer switch
- Battery not required, must be key wound weekly
- Expected accuracy is +/- 2 minutes
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Provided with key, instructions & mounting hardware
- Hand-assembled in the USA
The brass Atlantis 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock houses a key-wound, 11-jewel ship's bell clock movement with bell silencer switch. Everything about this clock rings true to the nostalgic mariner who enjoys the weekly routine of key winding and the charming sound of the chiming bells. The screw bezel allows easy access to the movement for winding and any other adjustments. The clock case is created from solid, forged brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.