Black C Plath Venus H Compass 5° Card
Brand new factory sealed
- 6 Lubber lines: 5 yellow lubber lines and 1 curved main lubber line
- 1 shadow pin for relative bearing
- 5° compass card
- Full spherical construction with internal gimbal system
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum, powder-coated housing
- For use in northern and southern hemispheres
- Accuracy of indication: less than or = 1°
- Vibration resistance exceeds requirements of BSH (German Hydrographic Institue)
- Red, glare-free 12-V or 24-V lighting
- Glass dome blocks UV waves
- Oscillation-free double bottom compensates volume changes in compass fluid
- Accuracy at all angles of heel insured by full internal gimbal system
- Certified by GL (Notified Body 0098) according to the requirements 96/98/EC in accordance with module B and D (Wheelmark)
- Deviation error
This C-Plath Venus H compass with a 5° card. It can be flush mounted in the cockpit floor, helm station, deck, or steering pedestal of large motor and sailing yachts. The Venus Compass H is manufactured in Germany by C. Plath and is built to function reliably in environments where strong vibrations, saltwater, heat, humidity, and cold are the norm. The black housing is seawater resistant and made of a light alloy. The super-strong glass dome is insensitive to ultraviolet rays, and is guaranteed for life against cracking, crazing, and yellowing under normal use.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.