C Plath Merkur SR Compass 5° Card with Round Flange
Brand new factory sealed
- Shock resistant
- Well-suited for high speeds
- Glass dome blocks UV rays
- Certified by GL (Notified Body 0098) according to the requirements 96/98/EC in accordance with module B & D (Wheelmark)
- Red glare-free illumination
- Concave card with clear 5 ° graduation
- 3 lubber lines
- For table-top console assembly on control panel or bracket mounting for bulkhead, binnacle, or helm station
- Round flange
- Accuracy of indication: less than or equal to 1 °
- Lag error: less than or equal to 2 °s
- Oscillation period: greater than or equal to 4.7 seconds
- Temperature range: -22 °s F to 158 °s F
- Compensation capsule available
- Lifetime warranty on glass dome
- USCG approved for lifeboat use
This C. Plath Merkur SR Compass can be mounted in many configurations with the optional mounting bracket (73 115) or horizontal flush surface mounting. It is manufactured in Germany by C. Plath and features a full spherical construction with an internal gimbal system, which accommodates all angles of heel without compromising accuracy. The oscillation-free double bottom compensates for volumetric changes. The black housing is seawater resistant and made of a light alloy. The super-strong glass dome is insensitive to ultraviolet rays and is guaranteed for life against cracking, crazing, and yellowing under normal use. The accuracy of indication, lag error, and oscillation period all exceed the International Organization of Standards norm. Additionally, the vibration resistance exceeds requirements of BSH (German Hydrographic Institute). This compass is U.S. Coast approved for lifeboat use with a registered NSN number.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.