Chrome Plated Atlantis Time & Tide Clock
Brand new factory sealed
- Chrome-plated, solid brass forged case, polished & lacquered
- Screw bezel for easy access to movement
- Battery operated, combination quartz time & tide clock movement
- Red tide indicator hand is calibrated to the Atlantic lunar tide cycle
- Note: Tide calibration for other tidal bodies of water will need to be reset frequently, e.g., Pacific Ocean & Gulf of Mexico
- Provided with AA battery, instructions & mounting hardware
The ability to view, at a glance, the position of the tide is crucial to anyone whose activities are dependent on the sea. The Chrome Atlantis Time & Tide Clock indicates the position of the tide in relation to the current time. The red hand on the dial points to “high tide," "low tide," “after or before low," “after or before high,” and “half tide." The black hands indicate the current time. The components of this chrome time and tide clock are easy to access by unscrewing the bezel of the clock case which is created from chrome-plated, solid forged brass that is hand-polished and flawlessly lacquered.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.