Endurance II 115 Barometer & Thermometer
Brand new factory sealed
- Midsize dial
- Two-in-one instrument
- Fully adjustable aneroid barometer with inch & millibar scales
- Calibrated for altitudes of 3,500' above sea level
- Thermometer displays both Fahrenheit & Celsius scales
- Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish
- Weather resistant
- Traditional porthole front-opening bezel
- Beveled glass crystal
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (115SM & 115SB)
- Instructions & mounting hardware included
Light, strong, and durable, the brass Endurance II 115 Barometer/Thermometer is a two-in-one instrument that conveniently combines barometric pressure and temperature gauges in one location. The barometer at the top of the dial is a holosteric, or aneroid type which measures atmospheric pressure mechanically without the use of liquids. The open movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales, and is calibrated for altitudes up to 3,500 feet above sea level. The thermometer in the lower portion of the dial displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales. This midsize, front-opening, porthole style instrument is weather resistant and is guaranteed to never tarnish.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.