Endurance II 115 Open Dial Barometer
Brand new factory sealed
- Midsize dial
- Temperature compensated, fully adjustable, aneroid movement
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level
- Maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish guaranteed to not tarnish
- Weather resistant
- Traditional porthole front-opening bezel
- Beveled glass crystal
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Wood base in mahogany or black finish available separately (115SM & 115SB)
- Instructions & mounting hardware included
Light, strong, and durable, the brass Endurance II 115 Open Dial Barometer is a holosteric, or aneroid, type which measures atmospheric pressure mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement of this midsize barometer is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales, and is calibrated for altitudes up to 3,500 feet above sea level. This brass porthole style barometer is weather resistant and guaranteed to never tarnish.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.