Long Lasting T8-T12 Fluorescent Replacement/Retrofit
Brand new factory sealed
- 75,500 hours
- 30 to 40% brighter than standard fluorescent bulbs
- No electronic ballast necessary
- Easy to replace and install
- Wide voltage range
- (4') 2750 lumens, .2 amperage draw, 5000k, clear cover
- (8') 5280 lumens, .5 amperage draw, 5000k, clear cover
- ETL and DLC listed (4' only- 8' is not DLC listed)
- 170° beam pattern
- Rated for use in temperatures ranging from -30°F to 115°F
Remove the hassle of using an electronic ballast… and keep your current light fixture.
The T8-T12 Fluorescent Replacement/Retrofit is 30 to 40% brighter than standard fluorescent bulbs. It delivers up to 75,000 hours of natural white light for any commercial, domestic, or industrial environment. With a high purity aluminum housing and shatterproof PC lens, it performs consistently in extreme temperatures and tough working conditions.
Best of all? You can install directly into your existing fixture – and bypass or remove the electronic ballast completely.
Available in 4’ and 8’ models with various pin options.
*Ballast compatible tubes are also available by special request.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.