Seiko Marine Chronometer
Brand new factory sealed
- High-precision quartz crystal oscillator
- Housed in handsome wooden case with handle
- Accuracy: within +/- 0.1 second at 77 degrees F (25° C) within +/- 0.2 seconds at temperature range between 0° C to 40° C; operating range: -10° C to 50° C.
- Intermittent movement every 0.5 seconds
- Excellent water-resistance - IPX3-JIS 3rd class
- Operates on three AAA batteries (included)
- 40 hour back-up battery
- Test results for humidity & shock resistence available on request
The QM-11 by Tamaya is a true chronometer that features a highly precise quartz crystal oscillator. This compact, portable clock is accurate to within + or - 0.1 seconds. QM-ll is especially designed to maintain constant accuracy, even under harsh environmental conditions. It is water-resistant, making it suitable for use onboard ship. Housed in a wood frame case with a black handle, the QM-II is a handsome addition to any yacht cabin and is easy to transport from yacht to shore. This quartz chronometer is equipped with back up batteries, so that it never stops operating, even when the main batteries are being replaced.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.