Weems EXPLORER 7 x 50 Binocular w/ Compass
Brand new factory sealed
- Waterproof binocular also floats
- Illuminated compass & range finder reticle for day or night use
- Purge gas: Argon (AR) for improved light transmission & fog prevention
- Focusing System: Individual eyepiece focusing
- Magnification: 7X
- Objective lens: 50mm
- Exit pupil: 7.1mm
- Eye relief: 23mm
- Prism type: PORRO/BAK-4
- Field of view: 396 feet at 1,000 yards
- Lens coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
- Body construction: Polycarbonate
- Rubber-armored & fold-down eye cups
- Soft black case, padded neck strap, & lens covers included
An excellent value and popular choice, the Weems Explorer 7x50 binoculars float, are waterproof, and have the added feature of an illuminated compass and range finder reticle. The built-in magnetic compass appears superimposed near the image seen through the lens, allowing the user to take compass bearings of an object. The built-in range-finding reticle allows the user to calculate the distance from an object of a known height. The ability to take accurate compass readings on the water makes these lightweight binoculars perfectly suited for safe navigation while racing or coastal cruising.
Thank you for looking! Check out our other items!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.